Friday, March 30, 2007

I have my own blog !! I am so excited :)


Hello everyone,

after seeing all the wonderful blogs our there by other stampers, I finally took the plunge and started my own blog. This is where you can come and view my latest creations and also get a scoop on what is going on here in Oklahoma. I will do my best to post weekly with updates, pictures of kids and cards/projects. Please feel free to post with comments or ideas. And of course, I expect heavy raving about my creativity, ha ! Just kidding.

Enjoy :)

Jana


2 comments:

luvmy3kids1 said...

Hey!!! I am so excited about this! You have done a beautiful job! I love to have pictures of the things I have tried to visualize on the phone! Your crystal effects cars is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Look forward to more in the future!

Anonymous said...

jana this is bama, I love the coasters