Friday, March 30, 2007

Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds


I may have invented a new technique ;) As you know, I signed up for the Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds swap. I ordered my crystal effects, found my re-inkers, and had a lot of fun mixing the two and sprinkling dazzling diamonds on top. After making all 20 cards I realized I was supposed to use a window sheet ..... oooops ! I , however, love the way my cards turned out and I hope the other swappers will forgive me. Shannon knows I just don't do well with any techniques that use window sheets, ha ! I guess this proves it. Let me know what you think of the card :) I used two different colors, Apricot Appeal on the center of the flower and Tempting Turquoise for the petals. Darker colors seem to mix better as they make more of a statement. I tried the Cool Caribbean and it was just way too pale, the crystal effects did not look blue, just dirty.

No comments: