Thursday, May 31, 2007

So much to catch up on !!

Oh my, I haven't been here for a while, my little blog looks a little neglected. Let me see if I can recall all that happened during May, now that the month is almost over. Pa and Bama came to visit, our fridge broke down and stopped cooling, roof started leaking, we had some crazy storms and a few tornadoes, we adopted another cat (or she adopted us), we watched ton of Archie Bunker, we went to garage sales, saw Air Force dog handlers and their dogs, Remy had poison ivy rash, we got to see presidential candidate Hunter at our church, Bab and I had a birthday, we found a farm to get fresh eggs from, the new cat got lost, we found a puppy on our back porch on Memorial Day, we went over to Pastor Derksen's house for Memorial BBQ, met new neighbors, Tan and David are coming to visit tomorrow, roof is still leaking ..... I 'd say we had quite a month :) And I am sure I am forgetting a lot of stuff. So I'd better hurry up now and cover the most important events .....

No comments: